Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Templates and Stamps

Life has been a little crazy lately. My sister is getting married next week and then we are moving the week after. I'm trying to do a little scrapping here and there. I need a break every once in awhile right? Hopefully I won't be too MIA. So this week I've got some new templates and stamps. Here's Template Pack #101-104. It's on sale at Scrapbook-Elements at 25% off until Monday night, US central time.
Photobucket
These are the inspiration layouts, using Funny Bunny kit.
Photobucket
Here are the Swirly Stamps, and the layouts I made using them.
Photobucket
For these layouts I used Take a Hike Mini Kit, UBI Floral Symphony Elements, Deep Blue Kit, I Do Kit, and Good Luck Charm Mini Kit all by me, Holley Berry Designs! The wordart is by Elegant Wordart by Bethany.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!