Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Hukilau Collection

I can't believe I'm able to post this on time. I'm dead tired, and I'm glad I had this post all set to go. The move went really well, still settling in. So here's what I have for you this week...

This mini kit was available in the SBE newsletter last month, but is now available in my store at Scrapbook-Elements and it is 25% off until Monday night. I created the kit to make my sister's wedding invitation, which I'll have to show you sometime. But the name of the kit was inspired by my aunt. She loves all things Hawaiian and as a kid she taught me and my cousins the dance to the song, The Hukilau. Now she teaches it to my daughter--how cute is that? The Hukilau Mini Kit can be found here.
Photobucket
Here are my layouts:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are the quickpages:
Photobucket
And you can also get the mini kit and QPs as a Set:
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

No comments: