Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Doorbusters $1 & $2!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, mine was delicious! We actually did some Black Friday shopping last night and today, and got pretty much what we wanted! We never do Black Friday shopping, so it was a new experience, and one that my husband never wants to repeat, even though he got a nice new TV and he got me a .......drum roll.......Cannon Rebel camera!!!! So excited! He did the hard shopping. I did the casual shopping today that I didn't get up early to do. I'm not much of a shopper anyway, my husband is always in a bad mood if I take him shopping, so I was so surprised he was willing to go last night! Yea for me and many thanks to my husband!!!!
We will have our 40% Off Sale at Scrapbook-Elements through Monday. Also I have some great doorbusters, including this new pack of pastel elements: Firecat Elements
Photobucket
The templates featuring these elements will be coming out this Sunday, but here are the layouts:
Photobucket Photobucket
Here are a few more doorbusters (not all shown), priced at $1 and $2. Images are linked!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Black Friday!

No comments: