Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Firecat Temp and Berry Fun Temp 21

Wow what a fun week we had! We spent a couple of days in Lake Arrowhead, CA then came home to do laundry, and then spent a couple more days in Queencreek, Arizona. It was a great time with family, relaxing, eating, and doing fun little projects! With all the fun I forgot to do my blog post with my new releases!

The first one is "Firecat Templates" embellished with pastel elements: a fire cat, a firetruck, a fire hydrant, and a fire hose. This pack will be on sale along with the rest of the store at 40% off until the end of the day at Scrapbook-Elements!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Here are my layouts again. I used Big City by Chelle's Creations and Hot in Here by Anna BV Designs, plus my Firecat Elements!
Photobucket Photobucket 
Here's my other new release: Berry Fun Template Set 21, also on sale for 40% off today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
For the first two layouts I used: Sultry Summer by LDrag Designs and Erica Zane, Beachside by Megan Turnidge, Memories Made by Ellie Lash
Photobucket Photobucket 
For the next two I made some custom elements and used: Happy Skies by Anna BV Designs, a fence element by Pretty in Green, and Imagination Creation by Flergs.
Photobucket Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

No comments: