Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

New UBI Farmer's Market Temlate Pack

Are you getting excited for Halloween? I am! My kids are too. They are a little disappointed that we can't decorate until AFTER we move. They are having fun picking out costumes though. I bought these cute masks from Michael's for the kids to paint. I wasn't going to show them to the kids until we are ready to paint them and I happened to just pack the paints today when my kids found the masks. They are so sad they can't paint them right this second! Soon, soon.....

Scrapbook Elements is having a new U Build It with the theme Farmer's Market. This is a great chance to build your own kit how you like!


I created some templates that coordinate with the Farmer's Market color swatch for ease of color placement! UBI Farmer's Market Templates are available now at Scrapbook Elements for only $2!

Photobucket 
Photobucket
For this first layout I used Sultry Summer by Erica Zane and and LDrag Designs
Photobucket 
For this next layout I used Zoopendous stacked papers and freebie by Chelle's Creations
Photobucket 
For these last two layouts I used wordart by Girl Talk Designs, Fright Night by Flergs, and Splatters on a Grid by Suddenly Artistic Designs.
Photobucket Photobucket
Does that put you in the mood? Looking forward to getting settled so we can enjoy the holiday season this year...Thanks for looking!

No comments: