Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

NEW Template Set and Mega Bundle!

Life is a little hectic right now. I should be packing boxes for our upcoming move! Yes we are moving AGAIN. I dislike the moving part, but I'm excited to move somewhere we can feel more settled, hopefully for a longer period this time! 

So here's my new template set, Berry Fun Template Set 20, available at Scrapbook-Elements and 25% off today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
For these first two layouts I used Just Plain Fun by Britt-ish Designs, Bad to the Bone by Dream Big Designs, and Furry Friends by Chelle's Creations, and Apple Jacks by Lindsay Riches
Photobucket Photobucket
For this next one I used my Makin' It Rock Kit and my A Little Patchy Kit.
Photobucket
For this last one I used Fright Night by Flergs, Little Ghoul by Kim Ghering, and After Midnight by Jennifer Labre
Photobucket
I also bundled my last five Berry Fun Template Sets into a Mega Pack, which is 25% off today at Scrapbook-Elements!
Photobucket
Here are all the example layouts!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

No comments: