Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

NEW Berry Fun Templates 18, 19

I completed a goal yesterday! I am now completely up to do date with my Halloween scrapbook album! (I still need to print up the last few pages I scrapped, but it feels so good!) To be caught up on one thing! Remember how I got all caught up on my Easter Album? That was cake compared to Halloween. So many pictures! Big events like that can be frustrating at times because it takes so long for me to get it all done. My next goal....Christmas......but I'm going to hold off for a bit, and get some other miscellaneous events scrapped before I tackle that one.

Well here are some templates based off many of those Halloween pages! First up, Berry Fun Template Set 18, now 25% off for two days at Scrapbook-Elements!

Photobucket

Photobucket
For this first layout I used Flerg's Moments Freebie and my own A Little Patchy Kit.
Photobucket
For this next one I used Britt-ish Design's and Golden Girl's Incredi-boy Kit and Lindsay Jane's Boyish Scatter
Photobucket
For the last two I used Flerg's Fright Night Kit, Down this Road Designs Blastoff Kit, and Splatters on a Grid by Suddenly Artistic Designs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's my next set of templates, Berry Fun Template Set 19, also 25% off for two days at Scrapbook-Elements.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The first two layouts I used Flerg's Fright Night Kit
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last two layouts I used Gotta Pixel Fall Blog Train.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

No comments: