Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I Do" Quickpages and stuff

I created a page on facebook for Holley Berry Designs. It can be found here. I will be announcing new products, posting layouts, and putting occasional freebies up on the page. Become a fan, and I'll be releasing some great freebies soon!
~
As promised, the quickpages for "I Do" are available at Scrapbook-Elements. Since there are so many, I divided them into wedding-ish pages and could be anything-ish pages. You can also buy all 10 pages together at a better deal!



Here are some cards that could be used as announcements (two options), bridal shower invitations, and thank you cards. I thought the "just married" car was kind of fun for a thank you card. I made the cards in two different color schemes. Here's the first set:

And here's the second set:

No comments: