Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Holy Ghost Signal

Hi! I haven't blogged for a long time. I was trying to create a store that would motivate me to design more, but it was too time consuming for me, so I am now just selling a few things right from the blog. I do miss blogging and sharing what I've been working on, so I thought I would just start sharing things that I've been doing!

Last weekend I had two nieces baptized members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I was honored to be asked to give the Holy Ghost talk. There are so many Holy Ghost talks out there that are so cute, but I really wanted to personalize my talk. I did use a few props, including a flashlight, representing when we seek guidance, and a blanket, when we receive comfort. I also made a bookmark, talking about the promptings we get from the Holy Ghost. I got the idea Camille's Casa blog. But I wanted to make it a little more scrappy, so here's the one I made. I just printed it out on a 4x6 piece of photo paper, and cut in half! If you want to use it, just right click, and save!


No comments: