Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Red, White, and Boom! Elements

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that if you missed this freebie, it is now in my store. Red, White, and Boom! Elements were inspired by many patriotic songs that I love to listen to. I love taking my kids to see fireworks on 4th of July and I love the freedoms we enjoy in the USA! This element set includes hand drawn pastel elements perfect for scrapping patriotic events, like 4th of July and Memorial Day: 1 statue of liberty, one American flag, one girl waving flag, one boy with drum, two patriotic hats, one USA map, 3 fireworks, 1 flag ribbon, 2 curly ribbons, and 8 stars.
Red, White, and Boom! Elements

I also wanted to let you know that I added Bars, Beams, and Backbends Elements to my store. Bars, Beams, and Backbends Elements include hand drawn pastel elements perfect for gymnastics scrapbook pages. Also included are the simple vector shapes for the gymnasts.
Bars, Beams, and Backbends Elements 

No comments: