Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Berry Fun Template Set 23

Ahhhh, baseball is over! Yea! I feel like I have time again! I have time to clean my house and do little things like bag up the huge cheese bag from Costco into little bags to put in the freezer. I try not to overschedule the kids, but baseball and swim overlapped for 6 weeks, and I'm so glad it is done! I had my two sons in baseball in my daughter is in swim. So now we just have swim! I wish they could all just do swim, but my boys aren't quite there yet. Hopefully this summer they will become better swimmers! 
~
I have a new template set out this week: Berry Fun Template Set 23, on sale at Funky Playground Designs, 30% off this week!
Photobucket
For this layout I used A Little Buggy by Ziggle Designs
Photobucket 
For this layout I used Catnap by Ellie Lash and some old designs of mine including Country Garden Mini.
Photobucket 
For this layout I used Fireworks by Chelle's Creations
Photobucket 
For this last layout I used On the Trail and Gone Fishin' both by Chelle's Creations
Photobucket
Then I wanted to give you an idea of how these pages will look in my scrapbook. Here are the layouts along with the other page that faces them!
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am a mother of 6 , and also a stay at home mom. I would like to purchase sets for my daughters who are LDS YW in our ward, my son who is a LDS YM, my other kids go to Primary for 7 yr old, 11 yr old and a ,9 yr old daughters. And i seen some of your creative sets that look so awsome for my kids to decorate. My email is tihdz831@gmail.com