Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Berry Basic Template Set 3

I watched the last Chuck this week and was so sad that it is over!
 
Any Chuck fans out there? I was surprised at how it ended but I thought it was good. I am going to miss Chuck though! It had such a great mix of humor and suspense. 

This week I have a new Berry Basic Template Set 3, available at Scrapbook-Elements and 25% off for two days!
Photobucket Photobucket 
For the first two layouts I used Gone Fishin by Chelle's Creations
and Big City by Chelle's Creations
Photobucket Photobucket 
For the next layout I used Sultry Summer by Erica Zane and LDrag Design

Photobucket 
For the last layout I used:
Sultry Summer by Erica Zane and LDrag Design
Seashells Sunshine and Waves by Jen Yurko Design
Summer Memories by Rina KroesPhotobucket
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin!

No comments: