Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Berry Basic Template Set 1

Well I know it has been awhile since I've had a new release, I guess Christmas time was busier than I thought! It's been a nice start to the new year, trying to get into a routine again. I am loving the fact that we aren't going to move again any time soon. I feel like I can live a normal life again! I can get back into deep cleaning and on my regular cleaning routines that make me feel like I've accomplished something good for my family every day.
~
 It's been a good time for me to re-evaluate how I scrap too! Here is the result of that: a new line of templates called Berry Basic. Here is Berry Basic Template Set 1, which will be 25% off for two days at Scrapbook-Elements.
Photobucket Photobucket
For all these layouts I used A Magical Christmas by Studio Flergs and Jady Day Studio.





Just wanted to remind you that Scrapbook-Elements has a great newsletter. They've actually switched to having a weekly newsletter, instead of the monthly. Here's a freebie that was was in that newsletter last week: 
Photobucket
I used this template to make all three of my kids' first day of of school pages for their separate books! I used School Spirit by Designs by Dani and Story Time by Britt-ish Designs for these layouts.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: