Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Berry Fun Template Set 12

Well the first week of summer wasn't exactly what my kids expected. It's been so cool! They've been expecting swimming, splash parks, slip-n-slides, lots of wet. But we've had to replace those with trips to the park, park, and park (all different parks though). It's been nice and relaxing, but not too boring. Just enough activity to keep them busy, but not bug me every two minutes about what we are doing next!
~
Okay here's a new set of templates for you! Berry Fun Template Set 12 will be on sale for two days at 25% off at Scrapbook-Elements.
Photobucket
Here are the inspiration layouts:
Photobucket
For the first two I used Birthday Bash by Trixie Scraps and Never Grow Up Addon by Britt-ish Designs
Photobucket
Photobucket
For this one I used Sing a Rainbow Quickpage by Misty Cato and my own Makin' It Rock Kit
Photobucket
This last one is just Makin' It Rock!
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

No comments: