Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

30% Off Sale!

Every Friday this month we are having a 30% Off Sale to kick off the summer! So go check out my store!
It's been awhile since I talked about my scrapbooking goals. Probably because I've fallen a bit behind! I didn't do too well in April and May, but I DID scrap so kudos to me for doing a little. I heard on the radio the other day that goals aren't meant to be met perfectly but to move us along farther than if we didn't set them! And I think I was motivated to scrap a little because of my goal to scrap 6 events per month. Well since I fell behind, I've bumped up my goal to 7 events per month. And I can do it! I'm trying to scrap more simply so that I get more done faster. I like a simple look anyways, because I want the focus to be on my photos. I'm off to a good start this month, so I'll check in again next month and see how I did!
Here's a page I just did using my Looking for Rainbows Kit (with a few colors changed!). What a special day this was!

Photobucket


No comments: