Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Berry Fun Template Sets 5 + the Bundle!

I've got this new template set out plus I've bundled the first five Berry Fun Template Sets. The Berry Fun Templates Set 5 marks the completion of scrapping my sister's wedding! Yea! The templates are now available at Scrapbook-Elements and will be 25% off for two days!
Photobucket
For all four layouts I used my Aloha Nui Loa Kit, also available as quickpages or as a bundle! (You'll notice I changed some colors on these first two though!) Oh and I did put in a few other elements from my I Do Kit and from my CA Temples Elements Set.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just love the two page effect!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I've also bundled up Berry Fun Templates Sets 1 through 5. Buy them together and save lots!
Photobucket
Here's a look at all the layouts these templates were based off of:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love your layouts! SO cute! :)