Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Berry Fun Template Set 6

I am happy to show you my new set of templates: Berry Fun Template Set 6, now available at Scrapbook-Elements and 25% off for two days! These templates have a little bit bigger elements than what I customarily use. Sometimes it is fun to go really big or really small.
Photobucket
Photobucket
For the first two layouts I used "Simple Peasures," a collaboration by Sweet Shoppe Designs (recolored)
Photobucket

Photobucket
This next layout I used UBI Summer Memories Page Titles by Rina Kroes, UBI Summer Memories Alphabet Set by Rina Kroes, UBI Summer Memories Funky Papers by Microferk Designs, UBI Summer Memories Paper Pack 1 by Jeri Ingalls, New Dawn by Ellie Lash, Beachside by Megan Turnidge, and Sunkissed by Abish Allen. Wow that was a lot!
Photobucket
For this layout I used Pretty Petals by Studio Flergs
Photobucket
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin!

No comments: