Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Aloha Nui Loa 2011 Calendar and SALE!

I've never done a scrapped calendar, so I'm really excited with how this turned out! I mostly used my Aloha Nui Loa Kit, with some elements from Hukilau and I Do. I made this calendar into quickpages that are 8.5 x 11 inches, so when when the calendar is closed it would be 8.5 x 11 inches. The tops and bottoms are separate files. You could mix and match if you want. The tops come with and without monthly wordart and the monthly wordart is included as separate pngs also! Aloha Nui Loa 2011 Calendar Quickpages is available at Scrapbook-Elements and is 40% off as part of the Black Friday Sale!
Photobucket
Here's a closer look at the different months!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our Black Friday Sale is still going on until Monday. My products are 40% off plus I've got some great Doorbuster deals at $1 and $2!
Photobucket
Here's my Doorbusters--$1 and $2 deals!
Photobucket

No comments: