Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Releases: several mini kits

Okay I've got about half of my kits from the contest in my store this week. First up is Beyond the Sea mini kit, one of my favorites! The quickpages are not new this week but you can find them here. New releases are available at Scrapbook-Elements and are 25% off the first two days (until Monday night).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also I've got Aloha Nui Loa Mini Kit, which coordinates with The Hukilau Mini Kit. This kit is perfect for Hawaiian themed wedding, but also for any luau, tropical, or beach pictures. Also you can see the quickpages here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And lastly, The Daffodil Principle Mini Kit. This one I love for spring and Easter photos. You can also see the quickpages here. The Daffodil Principle also coordinates nicely Funny Bunny Kit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: