Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just for Kicks and Much More!

I am happy to announce my newest kit, "Just for Kicks." When I scrapped with this kit, I was very pleased with how the kit came together. Just for Kicks is available at Scrapbook-Elements and 35% off!
Photobucket
Here are the quickpages I have available:
Photobucket
You can also get just the girly pages
Photobucket
Or just the guy pages:
Photobucket
Here's a look at my layouts up closer and with the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AND I have another new release, Template Pack #121-124. This is also at Scrapbook-Elements and 35% off!

Photobucket
Here are the layouts
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a little bigger. For the first two I used Whims-silly by Haynay Designs and New Dawn by Ellie Lash
Photobucket

Photobucket
For the next two I used NSD Blog Train freebies by Armina designs, Connie Prince, Bella Gypsy, and Lorie M Designs.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am also hosting the Hooked on Templates Challenge at Scrapbook-Elements. Here's the template to use:
Photobucket
For this layout I used Beach Bum by WM Squared, Let it Snow by WM Squared and Purple Tulip Designs, Sunkissed by Abish Allen, and Octupus' Garden by Maelia Designs
Photobucket
For completing the challenge, you get an embellished template:
Photobucket
My layout is using my own Funny Bunny kit
Photobucket
Whew that was a lot! Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: