Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Templates #1-8 and some Mega Packs!

Well I finally redid my template pack #1-8. Since I was able to get that done, I also bundled up my first 40 templates into packs of 20. Here's Template Pack #1-8

Photobucket
And here are the inspiration layouts:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is the Template Mega Pack #1-20
Photobucket
And the remaining inspiration layouts:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is Template Mega Pack #21-40. These mega packs are great for getting albums done or just a ton of scrapping, very quickly!
Photobucket
Here are the inspiration layouts for this next set of twenty templates:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Sidney F said...

Great blog I enjoyed reading