Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Established Freebie

I added some more products to Scrapbook Elements. They will become available Sunday, October 25 (I believe the store is on Arizona, USA time) and will be on sale 25% off the first two days! Template Packs #9-16 and #17-24 are now available in both PSD and PNG formats.

I also added my Articles of Faith Mega Kit and it is available in one download. The additional images are just to see the kit better/closeup.

And here is a fun little gift idea. It is a "Family Established" wall hanging/picture. I made it for a wedding gift, but you could make it for whenever! I used my Articles of Faith Mega Kit, but recolored almost everything.



And here is the freebie template for you in case you'd like to make one!

6 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Marie said...

Thank you for the freebie! I love it!

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful idea! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 26 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you

My Own Little Corner of the World said...

I love this, thank you so much!