Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Eternal Family Songbook Example

Well I had a question about what the LDS Primary Songbook for 2009 should look like when completed. I don't want to mess with copyright issues, so for each song I've been posting the link to copy and paste the lyrics. I also put the link in the download. For each song I'm making a title page, and then one page per verse and per chorus. The files are 4"x6" so you just add the lyrics right on top of the page, print out the pages like a regular photograph and then compile them into a bragbook. They sell little plastic ones at Target for $2. Or you could spend a little more to get one with a nicer cover. Hopefully that answers your questions, let me know if you have any others!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Thank you for answering my question. I thought that this was how they were supposed to look but I wasn't sure. You are so sweet to post it for me! Thank you! Thank you!