Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

New Berry Fun Template plus Mega!

It seems like I always get a summer cold but I'm always surprised when it happens. I've been all congested the last couple of days on not too happy about it! Hopefully I'm starting to get better though. There's a bright side, I have a new template set, using large photos, and lots of them! Here's Berry Fun Template Set 15, on sale today, 25% off at Scrapbook-Elements!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are my layouts a bit bigger. For this one I used New Dawn by Ellie Lash, Coastal by Britt-ish Designs, and UBI Summer Memories by Microferk Designs and Jeri Ingalls.
Photobucket
For this one I used Jungle Babies Clipping Mask by Anna BV Designs, Zoo-pendous by Chelle's Creations, In Harmony by Elise's Pieces
Photobucket
For the last two I used Leaf it to Me by Studio Flergs and Delicious by Ellie Lash
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've also packed up my last five Berry Fun Template sets into a one huge mega pack, so you can buy more for less!
Photobucket
Here are the many layouts you could create!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We have two weeks of summer left before the kiddos go back to school. I have mixed feelings about that. Looking forward to the routine but I've so enjoyed the fun times and bit of laziness during the summer. Are you looking forward to the kids starting school?

No comments: