Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NEW Template Sets

I've been out of town, but I do have a new set of templates in the store! I had so much fun with some girlfriends with much R&R. Well I take that back, I came back very tired with little sleep but we had a super fun, spiritual, reflective couple of days together. But it was so good to come back home to my kids' excitement and love. I've never left them that long by myself, just with my husband. Even then, we've never left them for toooo long. My husband is usually the one that has to go on a business trip or a church trip or something. It felt weird to leave, but I came back rejuvenated!
~
Anyway, here's my templates, Berry Fun Template Set 10, available at Scrapbook-Elements.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And with the completion of Set 10, I was able to bundle together the last five template sets! Here is a mega pack, Berry Fun Template Sets 6-10, with twenty templates in it!
Photobucket
Here's all those inspiration layouts!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: