Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Template Challenge

How are your goals coming along? I didn't quite meet my goal last month. My goal was to scrap 6 events. I only did 5, but it was 9 pages. Yesterday, March 1st, I finished up 4 pages that I'd been working on so I've got one event done already this month. I'll try to make up for not meeting my goal last month by doing 7 events this month. I'm already off to a good start!

Well here's a template to help you get motivated to get some scrapping done. It is the Template Challenge at Scrapbook-Elements and you can download it from HERE.

Photobucket
Here's my layout using Spring Dream by Ziggle Designs
Photobucket

Here is the prize for completing the challenge! I made some 4x6 inch birthday cards using Take a Hike Mini Kit, Beyond the Sea Mini Kit, and Just for Kicks Kit (that football will probably show up in my freebie element pack for Design Star Round 3).
Photobucket

No comments: