Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

NEW Template Pack #133-136

I've got a new template pack out this week, Template Pack #133-136, available at Scrapbook-Elements and is 25% today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
For the first layout I used a Christmas Countdown quickpage by Designs by Dani, but I added more pictures, so the glitter background paper is probably by Miki Ferkful - she does such great glitter.
Photobucket
For this layout I used a New Beginnings mini kit I made a loooong time ago (I needed a bear), Happy Jolly Days Addon by CathyK Designs, Splatters on a grid photo mask by Suddenly Artistic Design, and I don't remember where the green background paper was from, probably recolored though.
Photobucket
Happy Jolly Days Addon by CathyK Designs and Splatters on a grid photo mask by Suddenly Artistic Design
Photobucket
Happy Jolly Days Addon by CathyK Designs, Wordart by Heather Roselli I think, cluster frame by Designs by Dani.
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!

No comments: