Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Templates and Quickpages

I've got lots of new products at Scrapbook-Elements, 25% off for two days. First off, here's Template Pack #77-80 with the example layouts below.



These first two layouts are from my Take a Hike kit. The quickpages are also available.


For these next two layouts, I used some different kits. The card was from forever ago by TCO. I don't remember who that is. The other graphics were from SBE Baker's Delight, by Cathy Ann Designs, Cathy K Designs, and Kim Hollibone Designs; Christmas Cheer Baby Add-on by Jennifer Barrette Designs, A Sweet Little Christmas by Jennifer Fox Designs, Sweet Thing by Chelle's Creations and Jeni Hopewell, and Happy Jolly Days word tiles by Cathy K Designs, Some items were recolored.



Here's my second pack, Template Pack #81-84.



And here are the layouts. I've been getting some scrapping done! For the first two I used Sweet Thing by Chelle's Creations and Jeni Hopewell



The Three Little Piggies are by me.


For this layout I used Enjoy the Day by Simply Sweet Designs (with some recoloring)


For this layout I used Happy Jolly Days Add-on by Cathy K Designs (lots of recoloring)


And last, here are some Quickpages with It's a Boy Mini Kit.


Here are my layouts.



And if you want those cute little piggies you saw in one of the layouts above, make sure you are signed up for the SBE newsletter before next Wedenesday. The newsletter comes out on the third Wednesday every month.


No comments: