Saturday, February 6, 2010

Take a Hike and a Freebie

Take a Hike is now available in my store at Scrapbook-Elements, always 25% off the first two days!


Here are my layouts



I've been working on Christmas photos a little bit. Here's a layout I did using a template from my Template Pack#61-64, just turned 90 degrees. I used lots of different stuff for this layout: Kim Hollibone's Baker's Delight Advent, Jennifer Fox Design's A Sweet Little Christmas, Jennifer Barrette Design's Chilled Mini Kit, Sas Designs Funky Chistmas and most everything is recolored!


Here's another layout with the coordinating template freebie below! I used Kim Hollibone's Baker's Delight Advent, Jennifer Fox Design's A Sweet Little Christmas, and Sas Designs Funky Chistmas with most things being recolored.


Hope you like the template!


Download link expired.
You can find this template in my store here.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Lynn said...

Thank you for the wonderful template!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Holley :) The kit is adorable :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for this nice template. Your layouts are great.

Nic said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks. It's a great template.
Robin