Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Post

So I've been digi-scrapping for about 2 1/2 years now, I was a little unsure at first but I became addicted like many others and I love it now! The more kids I have the more it makes sense to go digital. I do like to print my pages out and look at them in a tradtional scrapbook album. I print them out at Costco in both the 12x12 and the 8x8 sizes. I just got Photoshop Elements 6 a couple of weeks ago and started creating my own papers and elements and it is so exciting! I did get my degree in Art (from Cal State Fullerton) but I'm used to doing more traditional things like acrylic painting and pastel. I'm having a lot of fun with designing for digital scrapping and I am brimming with ideas, but please bare with me as I am learning, so let's see how this goes!!!

No comments: